In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and related implementing regulations, we provide you with the following information of interest in relation to the processing of your personal data:
v. RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT:
Your data will be processed by TH PACKAGING SUPPLY, SL, CIF B67613489, with address at Avda. Sant Julià, 125-127 Nave, 08403 Barcelona, firstname.lastname@example.org
v. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGITIMATION:
TH PACKAGING SUPPLY, SL, informs you that it will only use your data for legitimate purposes, such as
•Fulfillment of our contractual and/or commercial relationship: your data will be processed in order to maintain and fulfill the obligations deriving from our contractual and/or commercial relationship.
• Fulfillment of legal obligations (Revenue Agency, legal actions, etc.)
• Sending information communications on possible incidents or violations of computer security.
For any other purpose that has been previously and expressly authorized by the user, such as:
• Sending commercial offers and promotions on our products and/or services.
• For the transfer of your data to group companies of which we have previously informed.
• Sending offers and promotions from other group companies of which we have previously informed.
• Participate in the personnel selection processes carried out by this institution if you have sent us your resume or registered for the selection processes.
• Prepare a commercial profile based on the information you provide in order to show or send you personalized advertising based on your consumption habits and/or preferences. Such a profile can be made through cookies or any other means. In any case, no automated decisions will be made based on this profile that produce legal or significant effects for you.
v. WHO WILL WE PROVIDE YOUR DATA TO?:
Your data may be transferred or communicated to those bodies or administrations that are strictly necessary to be able to provide the contracted services or maintain the freely accepted commercial relationship, to those bodies or administrations to which we are obliged to do so in compliance with any laws, as well as those entities or administrations to which you have expressly authorized us.
v. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA:
Your data will be kept for the entire duration of our contractual and/or commercial relationship, the time necessary to fulfill the corresponding legal obligations, and the limitation period for the related legal actions. In any case, we will proceed with the cancellation of your data when you request its cancellation in the terms established by law.
v. YOUR RIGHTS:
You can exercise one of the following rights by sending a written request together with a photocopy of your identity document / passport to the following address: TH PACKAGING SUPPLY, SL, CIF B67613489, with address at Avda. Sant Julià, 125-127 Nave,08403 Barcelona, email@example.com
Information: you can ask to be informed if we process your personal data
• Access: You can ask to be informed about the personal data we have included in our files and the purposes for which it was collected.
• Rectification: you can ask to modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as to complete incomplete ones.
• Deletion: you can ask to delete your personal data when, among other reasons, you withdraw your consent and the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• Opposition: you can request that your personal data is not processed.
• Right to limitation: you can request the limitation of the processing of your data when one of the following conditions is met:
a) The interested party disputes the accuracy of the personal data and while the accuracy of the same is being verified.
b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests the limitation of their use;
c) the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
d) the interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of the manager prevail over those of the interested party.
• Right to portability: you will have the right to receive the data you have provided us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, provided that it is automated, as well as to transmit them to another manager.
v. MINORS AND DISABLED:
In the case of persons under the age of 16 or incapable, the father, mother or guardian of the minor or incapable must give consent to the processing of personal data.
v. SECURITY MEASURES:
In accordance with current legislation, TH PACKAGING SUPPLY, SL undertakes to implement the necessary technical and organizational measures at all times to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment.
When the user is browsing our website, the server where it is hosted automatically recognizes the IP address of his computer, the day and start time of the visit, when he leaves the visit, as well as information on the various sections consulted. It is necessary for the server to know this data in order to communicate and send the request made and for it to be displayed on the screen through the browser, therefore it is necessary that the browser cookies are activated in order to be able to use certain services of the web.
If you wish, you can configure your browser to warn you on screen if you are about to receive a cookie. The user can configure his computer not to receive these cookies, but this will prevent the use of certain services on the web.